Friday, May 9, 2008

Bourne Funny

About a month ago I had wanted to do a Bourne spoof, and somebody beat me to it. As it turns out my friend Adam is in it and he plays Jason Bourne/Delta/Webb...and they did a much better job than I ever could have. I was unable to embed the video in my blog without entering my password on the site which seemed sketchy to me so I will just give you a link. The video is for a MTV contest; film makers create short spoofs of popular films and can win big prizes and the MTV movie awards (you may remember the popular YouTube video UNITED 300). The guys that made this one are talented I've seen another of their shorts and it was brilliant. This spoof of Bourne is by far the funniest of the shorts on the MTV contest site currently, so in my expert opinion they have a good shot at winning. Give it a look, its funny.

No comments: