Saturday, March 15, 2008

Haircut


I don't really want to use this blog as a personal journal of my everyday life, because I don't think the public can handle that brand of awesome. It's mainly for comedy related thoughts and snobbish observation. However, tonight I find myself bored and waiting for my friend Todd to call me with the info on a fancy Hollywood party that we are supposed to be at; so I've decided to share my new haircut with the world. You can tell a few different things from looking at this picture:
1) I took it with the camera on my phone, it is not a very good camera. It makes me look like a red-headed guy in a sweater that his mom bought him...oh wait. Crap.
2) I'm not very hip. Normally when you take a picture of yourself in the mirror you have to be shirtless and flexing. For examples please spend at least 3 minutes on MySpace or Facebook.
3) The cork-board that I put on my wall is crooked -or- one of my legs is longer than the other. Both are possible.
4) My new haircut looks like every other haircut I've ever had. That is because no amount of product and "sculpting" can change genetics. If you've got Kennedy hair, you've got Kennedy hair and there is no sense in fighting it. You might as well put on your mom sweater and start pandering.




No comments: